Click the link below to view the Qolsys IQ Recessed-S (QS1134-840) wireless door/window installation guide. Here you will learn how to choose the best installation location, learn how to enroll sensor into the panel, drill sensor hole, install the sensor, drill magnet hole, install magnet.
The IQ Recessed-S is our most powerful S-line sensor ever, leveraging the proprietary S-Line Technology to encrypt signal is sent to the panel, the IQ Recessed-S is installed in the core of your door forever the idea of security and smart home applications. Create rules such as "when the door opens, turn on the light" or "if door left open, adjust my thermostat to save energy until it is closed again." With the longest and most powerful range of our S-Line, you want to make sure the IQ Recessed-S makes it into every door you own.
IQ Recessed-S SPECIFICATIONS
• Wireless signal range: 600ft (200M), open air.
• Code outputs: tamper, tamper restore, alarm, alarm restore, low battery.
• Transmitter frequency: 319.5 MHz
• Unique code ID
• Supervisory keep-alive interval: 70 minutes.
• RF Peak field strength: typical 36000 uV/m at 3m
• Operating Temperature: -10C~50C,
• Relative Humidity: 5-95% Non-Condensing, Storage
• Temperature: -40-80C
• Replace battery with exact replacement every 5 years with 3V CR2 (x1).
Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Product Manuals
Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Frequently Asked Questions
Qolsys IQ Panel 2 Alarm.com Monitoring Services