How to Install the Honeywell Lyric-CDMA Radio?
Modified on: Tue, 25 Jun, 2019 at 5:46 PM
To install the Honeywell Lyric-CDMA cellular radio into the Lyric controller follow the instructions below :
1. At the Lyric Controller Installer Programming Tools Menu screen select test OR at the Master User Tools Menu Programming screen select “Advanced”.
2. Select Install Cellular Module and follow the prompts displayed on the controller or follow the steps below.
3. Remove controller side cover (bezel).
4. Remove the screw securing the module to the Lyric controller (if installed).
5. Remove the existing Cellular Communicator radio (if installed).
6. Install the Honeywell Lyric-CDMA radio into the controller.
7. Ensure that the Lyric-CDMA is properly seated into the Lyric controller and secure the module with the provided screw (if required).
8. Insert the side cover (bezel) into the controller.
9. Slide the side cover (bezel) down to lock it in place and secure the Communications Module.
10. Select OK to complete the installation.
If you are looking to reduce your monthly alarm monitoring rates for your home or business make sure to contact AlarmClub at 1-844-335-5897 for your free consultation! *We are usually able to takeover just about any kind of security system so don’t hesitate.
Alarm Monitoring Services
Honeywell Lyric Controller FAQ’s
Honeywell Lyric Controller Manuals
All Honeywell Lyric Security System Video's Playlist :
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Do You Have any Discussion Questions?
comments powered by Disqus